Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Knowing 2009 8/10


Ok I know that critics have slammed this movie but I don't care. I saw the film in theatres and at first I was a little confused weither I liked it or not. In the last month I've been finding myself hungry to get a hold of the DVD. I am really excited to see it again. I have the OST, I watch the HD trailer now and again and I keep finding little things in the film that I think "Now that is KICK ASS!!!" If you haven't heard, the ending is really strange. For me personally I think the ending was poor but I can't get over how awesome some of the scenes were and the score! The score is amazing. I'm listening to it right now. It's scary, emotional and epic! For a $50million budget, they did really well! Sure the acting is crap and the script needed some work but the rest is pure delicious! I can't wait for the DVD!

No comments:

Post a Comment